My 4th trip to Nepal has come to an end and I couldn’t be happier with the success and results that Nana’s House was able to deliver during these 2 months. I came into the trip very unsure of who we would be partnering with and what our projects would look like. Meeting Badrit Pandit and the crew of Hope Nepal put all those worries to rest. Not only were they professional, trustworthy, hard working, but also extremely passionate about providing social services to underprivileged people. I very, very much look forward to working with them in the future and completing bigger and better projects. I also have to say how extremely impressed I am with the support that came in mid way through my trip here. When we held the dental camp at Chandra Jyoti Secondary School for 100+ people including 70 children, we didn’t expect that we would have 15 children who would need further dental work that couldn’t be completed then and there. This also wasn’t in our budget, so we started a Go Fund Me page. The results were awesome. We raised over $500 and we’re able to provide services for each and every child. Our supporters really came through for us and our projects and couldn’t give a bigger thank you for everyone’s support.
What Nana’s House completed during this trip:
1. Donated $250 of multi-vitamins to the 8 children of the Nestling Home
2. Held a Dental Camp in Leknath for 117 attendees
3. Supported 15 children for follow up dental work the next week
4. Held a Health Camp in lower Leknath Village for 530 attendees
5. Provided vegetables/meat/fruit on a weekly basis for the 8 children of the Nestling Home
6. Provided Anju with medical services and any future medical needs she may have
For the next couple of months, Nana’s House and Hope Nepal will research future projects that we can collaborate on, along with fundraising efforts.
I look forward to my next opportunity to come back to this wonderful country and finish where we left off.